Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, November 15, 2014

Ever Bilena Lip and Cheek Stain


Ever Bilena Lip and Cheek Stain
Price: 135PHP at SM Hypermarket
Made in China

Ever Bilena is a Philippine brand of make up and they have been around as long as I can remember. They make affordable make up. When I went to Manila for a few days I picked up some items from them as well are their other line the Careline. But I noticed that in spite of being a Philippine brand, their products are now manufactured in China. I don't have anything against China just to be clear, but is this the company's way to keep their products affordable? Just wondering.

I tried taking a photo after spreading the product on my hand but then thanks to my camera and the bad lighting inside the flat, none of the photos I have taken has done any justice to it. Which reminds me to include buying a new 'decent' camera in 2015. But anyways, back to the product as blush on I so love it. Being on tube helps a lot. You'll not waste a product as you can control and little goes a long way. Good pigmentation, easy to spread/blend using fingers only. Which is good for us who doesn't want to spend too much time in putting make up in the morning. But as a lip product? Not really. It smells good but whenever I apply it on my lips I can't help being able to taste it and it is not pleasant at all. Will I purchase again? Definitely yes, but then as of now I don't even know when will I finish this product.

No comments:

Post a Comment