Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, January 29, 2015

Une Breezy Cheeks B06

Une Breezy Cheeks B06
Sale Price: 79.25AED
Made in France

Available at Centrepoint Mirdif City Centre

As I write this post I am still thinking if I will go ahead and buy more Une Beauty Products as I don't need them yet but they are still on sale! And February 02, 2015 is the last day of Dubai Shopping Festival. I don't consider myself a make up junkie or collector but I am in the phase now to try it all if I can and  it is not so hard to please me when it comes to make up. But then usually when I find a good product that I like, something better will come along and I haven't even started using the Korean Products I recently ordered. And today I kind of get the setting of my camera 'slightly' right so the photos I will be posting is not very far from the real thing. This is how the Une Breezy Cheeks Blush looks like:

Once you remove the front sticker, you'll see a mirror that you can use. I let the lady at Une choose this color for me. I am 'morena' or what we call brown skin. And she said this color will suite me and I do believe her. Sometimes that is the advantage of good looking people, we easily believe what they say :) But then yes, this color suites me well. Not too dark nor too bright. Comparing this to other cream blushes I own, this one doesn't have a sticky feeling that will give a problem on summer or humid days. Cream blushes usually doesn't last the whole day and that is something I don't really mind. I love cream blushes as I don't need a blush brush and I don't know how to use one. And it annoys me especially when I am on a hurry. I prefer creams as I can use my fingers and my cheeks are dry so I think cream is perfect for my skin type.
Slide it to open which reminds me of the earlier phone models of Nokia, Sony and Samsung. I think this is cool!
You can buy this brand at selected Centrepoint across the UAE. I got mine from Mirdif City Centre Branch. Will try to look at other branches some other time. I got it during sale so it cost me for only 71.25AED. And I think that is already the maximum discount Centrepoint can offer when it comes to make up. If ever that I will see them give  higher discount in the future, I'll definitely write a post about it. 
As much as I would like to share the list of ingredients, I am still working out my way to my camera on how to take close up or macro photos so please bear with this photo:
This really gives a gorgeous color. As the company motto says 'to enhance and not to conceal the natural beauty' so this shade just like the others will give you a natural looking glow on your cheeks. 
Thanks for dropping by, ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment