Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, March 16, 2015

Daiso Product #3: Korean Ginseng Sole Sap Sheet

Daiso Korean Ginseng Sole Sap Sheet
Price: 7.00AED @ Daiso
Purpose: Detox Pad Sheet
Made in Japan

First let me share the photos. All are taken using iPhone as I have given up already with my Pentax Q7. Which always remind me I need to buy a decent camera as soon as my budget allows me to do so.

Japanese people are known to value their reputation and if once ruined there are even people who will take their lives. Remember the Harakiri in their culture? With this in mind I do trust Japanese products even if they are drugstore brands like Daiso. That's why I am not afraid to buy and try different items from them. They may not work all the time as they promises to be but at least I know I wouldn't land in the hospital or harm myself from them. 

I admit that upon seeing this sole sap sheet (again) I don't know what it is for. I just think they are cute. I haven't seen them before. Only from Daiso. They claim it to be a detox pad. Meaning you just apply it at the sole of your feet while you sleep and the sheet will absorb the toxins out of your body. I just can't easily believe it. And I am thinking how it is possible but then what will I lose in trying anyway? I just trust it for being a Japanese product.

After using the Detox Pad:
 
Aside from the foot you can use this detox pad to other parts of your body. As I was writing this post my shoulder was aching that I decided to try it on. Unfortunately I was not able to stick it properly. And this was the result after 6 hours or so. See the dirt? It was not there before. Honestly I didn't feel anything afterwards. Still it is a puzzle for me if indeed it really absorbs the 'toxic' from my body. I will try it out again some other time. As of now I can't say yet that this works for me or not. Will do some more reading and maybe an experiment and update this post some other time. That's all for now. Thanks for dropping by, till next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment