Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, October 12, 2015

Wet and Wild Cosmetics in Ajman

Yes you read it right. Wet and Wild Cosmetics is now available in Ajman. Wet and Wild is a US brand, Made in China make up which is known for being affordable. A lot of lipsticks have been said to be a dupe for MAC lipsticks. I think slowly now this is becoming popular in UAE. I'm surprised because out of all the places it's in Ajman. Usually I have to go all the way to Dubai just to shop for brands that I want/need/interested in. And top of it the pharmacy that carries it is just a few steps away from where I live. For those who wants to know the name is Al Malak Pharmacy. It is located in Kuwaiti Street. Kuwaiti Street is in between Kuwaiti Road and King Faisal Street.

I purchased just 4 lipsticks. The most expensive it 18.00AED and the most affordable is 12.00AED. But only the 2 shades are for me. I will write a separate post soooonnn. And that's all for now. Thanks for dropping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment