Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, June 17, 2016

Empty Bottle 34: LRP Pigmentclar Serum 🌸

La Roche Posay Pigmentclar Serum
Price: 200+ AED
Made in France
Purchased at Aster Pharmacy
Purchased on October 2014
Purchased on 2014 and finished it sometime in 2015. Kept the bottle because I'm not sure if I should repurchase or not until I have forgotten all about it and find it again when I'm organizing and tidying up my dresser.

Back in 2014 I was vain enough to worry about the sun spots that appeared in my face. Well it just started so I was not yet used to it. And when it has been recommended to me by a pharmacist off I go and bought it in a heartbeat.

This is the most expensive facial product I ever had. Results? Lighten the spots a bit then stopped improving at all. Tried other brands to see if there really is a chance to banish the sun spots but alas nothing happened at all. I have given up and slowly started accepting that they are here to stay.

Nowadays I'm just not forgetting to use a sunscreen to prevent sun spots occupying my whole face. And I even started using sunscreen for the body too. Prevention is easier and cheaper than cure. For those who have enough budget then I'll recommend it and urge you to give it a try. But for those like me who don't then just smile and move on as it is part of our lives anyway.
Last month: I was in Boots Pharmacy in Dubai when they were having a promotion for their 10th year anniversary. I was chuckling as the SA tried to sell a product that has something to do with blemishes. I told her I tried already La Roche Posay and Bioderma. Among other brands I can't remember anymore. OMG. Does these people knows deep in their hearts that their products wont really work? But they have to sell it anyway as it is their source of living? Who decided that blemishes is a problem? Who decided that blemishes are ugly? Just so the companies can create and sell us products that supposed to treat that problem?

No comments:

Post a Comment