Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, June 18, 2016

Empty Bottle 35: Loreal Eye Makeup Remover 🌸

This is another product that I purchase maybe 4 or 5 years ago? Kept it somewhere until I have forgotten about it. Resurfaced when I was cleaning up my space. I got it on sale for only 20AED at Carrefour. And maybe it was easy for me to forget about it as I am not using eyeshadow or make up often that I don't have to use it much. Anyway I'm currently tidying up my place. And using up all my products and then posting them here in my Blog. To track down and see my progress as time goes by. And of course to note down my experiences with the said products. To remind me which to buy or avoid next time around.
It has been years since the last time I used it. And I can't finish anymore the remaining liquid in the bottle as this product has expired long time ago. I can't remember anything about it that I don't like. It seems like it is a combination of oil and water meant as eye make up remover. It was gentle as far as I can remember with that alone I'll call it a good product. I think that's what matters when it comes to any products right? They should be gentle.
And that's all for today.
More Empty Bottles post to come.
As I still have 6 bags full of goodies.
What I have done was I have taken away all my items from a 4 layer plastic cabinet then put them all in my available bags. SO it has taken 6 bags for me. I'm not sure until when I will finish them. Mostly are skin care products.

I've said that I will not buy anything new until such time that I finished everything. But then I broke that thrice in May already. So I guess the apt statement would be I will not hoard anymore. Buying an item or two is different from hoarding right? But if I'll go home for good then I will definitely have to hoard so I can take a stocks with me as the brands I'm using here are too expensive in Manila.

No comments:

Post a Comment