Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Empty Bottle 37: VS Love Spell Body Wash 🌸

Another day and another Empty Bottle Post. If you are wondering why most of my posts are about Empty Bottles because I'm currently on my project which will lead me into a minimalist home/life soon enough. I just don't know how soon is soon? ☺ Since 2016 came I stopped making trial and error with different brands of skin care products. And I stopped hoarding too. I'm just finishing off whatever stash I have at home. Of course I'm still a consumer and I get to buy new skin care every once in a while. But then I'm disciplined now as opposed to before. This post is about another bottle down. Victoria's Secret Love Spell Body Wash but as you can see in the first photo its together with Victoria's Secret Deep Softening Body Butter in Total Attraction. Another tub that I'm about to finish and will post one of these days.
Victoria's Secret
Love Spell Body Wash
Cherry Blossom and Peach
From VS Fantasy Line
Price: 70.00AED
Mix and Match: 5 pieces for 200.00AED
Made in USA
Purchased at Victoria's Secret Mirdif City Centre
Purchased on October 2015
Discontinued Product
Isn't it ironic?
I don't really like this scent and yet for this post I have way too many photos to share? Well if you walk into the Victoria's Secret Beauty Store the first scent any SA will offer you will be the LOVE SPELL. According to them this is the most popular variant in their Victoria's Secret Fantasy Line. And I'm reading the same thing from some forums in the internet. Well its them not me. This is their scent that I can't really stand.

I purchased this because of Cherry Blossoms. Who does not want the smell of Cherry Blossoms. But then mixed with Peach and I don't like the outcome. Floral and fruity scent but comes off to me as a medicine that has gone wrong. It has taken me ages to finish as I was putting it back and forth in the bathroom and the drawer. Decided to finish it off when I started uncluttering the room. And I know I must finish off whatever stocks I'm having. I managed to use at least 3/4 of it then the remaining 1/4 I mixed with the hand wash just so not to waste it. So when the bottle was finally empty there was a sigh of relief.
This is expensive. The scent just like the other body wash in the market no matter how expensive they maybe won't last long after showering. Because of this I don't think that a body wash should be a bloody expensive no matter how delicious they might smell. But then for sure I'll be trying out different scents every now and then.
This is the 37th bottle down for me for the month of May. More Empty Bottle Posts to come. Been watching YouTube videos about minimalism way of living and being inspired by them. And so everyday I'm finding ways how to organize the room. I'm discarding one clothing per day. As well as discarding a bottle per day. But does not mean I'm wasting those products as I'm finishing off to the last bit. Though it will take time for me. Perhaps it will go on until the end of this year.
And that's all for now.
Till my next Empty Post again.
I'm avoiding saying that I will be on a NO BUY BAN because I can't fully follow it. Its better to say that I'm no longer hoarding products like when I just started going crazy with skin care products. At least my hoarding moments are now over even though I'm still making purchases. The purchase that I can't totally avoid yet is buying jeans. 

No comments:

Post a Comment