Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, June 24, 2016

Empty Bottle 40: LRP Physiological Soothing Toner 🌸

When I started having a skin care regime I included toner in it. There has been a debate online if using toner is a must or not. Initially I was on the team of using toner. Well I did not see any drastic changes because of using toner. But somehow I felt that my skin is extra clean whenever I use a toner. But then as the 2015 goes by I was using toner less and less. Major reason was I'm no longer using a make up. If there's no make up on my face then there will only be some dirt and impurities from environment.
La Roche Posay
Physiological Soothing Toner
Price: 76.00AED
Purchased at GMC Hospital
Purchased on December 2014
Made in France
The back photo that shows the list of ingredients for those who wants to know. La Roche Posay just like the other French brands of cosmetics are Paraben Free. And gentle on the skin. I think that's their main selling points. Not using Parabens on their products and being very gentle on the skin. Some toner tends to use strong alcohol content that dries out the skin which is the exact opposite of La Roche Posay Physiological Toner.
 
Ladies, sorry that I don't have much deeper information regarding the product. Price wise this is very expensive. But as a toner it really works well. Because for me the main thing would be it should not be harsh on the skin. But as I've said above I'm no longer using makeup on daily basis hence the less need for a toner. I just finished it off for the month of May as I was uncluttering the room.
 
Gentle as it may be if in the future I will need a new toner I'll check out other brand just because it is too expensive. But I'm hoping there will be no need for me in the future to go back to toners. ☺
Last photo shows the toner and facial wash that I managed to finish. This Empty Bottle Post is still a part of my project of uncluttering my space. Meaning I have to use all the stash I have especially the old ones before they expire and if it can be totally avoided not buying anything. And if ever that I have to buy an item make sure that I will not hoard. I'm aiming that at the end of this year I will be having a minimal stuff in the room. And it will be totally clutter free.
 
You'll be seeing the other bottles in my upcoming posts and you'll notice that I don't think there are really something special in them. I mean a facial toner is meant to clean the face. No more and no less. And none of them was able to bring in something extra that is not expected from them. And that's all for now. Thanks for dropping by. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment