Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, June 26, 2016

Empty Bottle 42: Carefree Wash ๐ŸŒธ

Please note that this is not thoroughly a product review.
I got this Carefree feminine wash from Carrefour during one of their promotions. In the UAE Carrefour seem to have a promotion going on almost every month. And I have known the brand Carefree for so many years now. Even back when I was in Manila. 
I don't have anything against Carefree feminine wash. But now that I'm old I don't believe anymore that there should be a separate wash for women for their private parts. So needless to say this will be my last purchase of feminine wash. But I have taken a few photos anyway as the lighting was good.
I'm writing this post as this is part of my Empty Bottle Post Series, where I'm documenting the products I purchased and managed to finish while avoiding falling into another hoarding spree again. Though admittedly I made some mini hauls for the month of May due to some Semi Annual Sale going on.
This is my 42nd bottle down. And more Empty Bottle Posts to come. As for the month of May alone I finished up to 50 bottles of products. Well I was into skin care products mostly in my attempt to keep a soft and hydrated skin.
And I think it will take me up to end of this year to finish this project of mine. The last photo below were the other products I finished the same time I'm done with this Carefree feminine wash.
I think the positive side of this posts of mine is somehow I get to reflect that there are so many purchases in the past that I don't really need. I was able to live without them. And so I will survive the rest of my life without them. I get to reflect which ones that I really enjoyed and loved using. And which ones I would really repurchase.

For the month of MAY because Victoria's Secret was having a Semi Annual Sale and it was the first time for me to visit them during this time as I'm a new customer, I can't help myself into buying body oils that I can buy based on my budget. As well as some lotions even though I dislike lotions. Just because I love their scents. And ended up being my hand creams here in the office. Right now I have 3 bottles of VS lotions as my hand creams. Will be posting about those hauls soon enough. Thanks for dropping by. Ciao ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment