Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, June 10, 2016

Empty Tube 33: Daiso Ellefar Water Pack Jelly 🌸

Daiso Water Pack Jelly
Price: 7.00AED
Made in Taiwan

Purchased at Daiso MCC
Purchased on March 2015

Have you ever heard the Cure Aqua Gel from Japan? Its a gentle exfoliator which main ingredient is water. And says to be sold every 5 seconds across Japan. There were some online sellers last year with a very steep price. But I heard by now Cure Aqua Gel is very much available in UAE market through some shops like Sharjah Coop. But I haven't check it out. And some says even the shop in Sharjah called Megamart. I wish to visit that too as soon as there's a chance. Anyway Cure Aqua Gel is expensive and I just want to see it for myself as well as the other items.

Daiso Ellefar Water Pack Jelly is the poor man's version of Cure Aqua Gel. Its inexpensive and unscented. And colorless if I may add. Gel like and composed mainly of water. Very gentle on the skin. I can't think of anything not good on this product. How can I complain if its dirt cheap and works wonder on my face? I mainly use it to clean up my face and clear my pores to prepare the skin before using nose strips/nose pack/face mask. Its safe to use on other parts of the body as well. I'll be using it soon enough to give some TLC on my armpits as well. To clear the pits from the deodorant after a long day of wearing one.

Daiso Ellefar Water Pack Jelly in short is a good deal but then it has taken me a year to finish off one bottle. As usual I am using far too many products in between. And that's what I'm avoiding now. By not buying anything new until I cleared off the room from all the stash I accumulated from 2014 to 2015. I finished it off for the month of May 2016. But I don't have much time to write a post altogether. So I'm writing one day at a time.

Not too sure how many more hidden products of mine at home that I have to consume or how many more items I have to discard. Sometimes I'm growing impatient. But just by looking at my posts I know somehow there's an improvement even though a slow one. It's actually better than before. The space under my dresser has been cleared off. Yes there are some products in there now but those are household items. And its organized and not a mess.

Thanks for dropping by!
That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment