Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Empty Tube 44: Byphasse Keratin Liquid 🌸

Please note that this is not a meticulous review of the product. And I view ALL hair products just the same. But I'm writing this anyway as this is part of my 'Pan Project' that will go on until end of this year. Means I'm finishing off whatever products I have in the room as I badly wanted a clutter free space. And at the same time avoiding hoarding products even though I made some hauls last month. ☺
And this post also is sort of loaded with photos so for those who are interested in this product you'll know how it looks like.
Byphasse Keratin Liquid
Price: 15.00AED
Promo: 3 pieces for 30.00AED
Made in EU

Purchased at Tati MCC
Purchased on 2015

Tried taking photos of the back of the bottle as product information and ingredients are written there. But photos are not clear as after years of photography I still suck haha.
Whenever I see Keratin the first thing that comes to my mind is a product that straighten the hair. But when it comes to Byphasse Keratin Liquid what it does to hair is to make it more shiny and silky. And yes it delivers. But then it will not make me repurchase nor use the remaining bottles at home as I was and I am looking for something entirely else. I have a thick and buhaghag (loose) hair and the only way that it will looks thin is if I will go on hair rebond. I don't have any other hair issues aside from that. So in the end products that can give extra shine or glow or softness to my hair does not really mean anything to me. But sadly that's all the hair products I used can only offer.
I still have another bottle at home which I'll be sending to my younger sister. But I'm not too sure if she'll enjoy it as I think whatever hair concerns I'm having will still be the same thing with hers. Were siblings after all.
Because of my experience with it I'm not too interested anymore with other hair products sitting in the flat. Waiting for me to use and finish them. Next time around I'll just save my money so I can visit the good old Chinese Salon nearby and get my hair rebounded.
Aside from Byphasse Keratin Liquid I also managed to finish 3 more photos that can be seen in the photo and I might have share already some of them. But inspite this is being a 44th product down for me I still have a long way to go. I will not repurchase any of these products by the way.
Last time I have at least 6 bags of skin care products at home (that's why I had to buy a new bag as I can't use my other bags because of it) but now I managed to emptied out 1 bag. That's how my 'Pan Project' going on now. Hopefully after my vacation I'll check the make up next. To sort what to throw or give away.

That's all for today.
Thanks for dropping by.
Till my next empty post again.

No comments:

Post a Comment