Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Empty Tub 49: BBW Aromatherapy Sensual Blackcurrant Vanilla Body Scrub 🌸

Let me start this post by saying I don't know what's up with my camera? Nowadays I'm using Auto Mode. Sometimes the photos turn out bad but sometimes like this it is like a miracle that photos are actually clear! And so with my upcoming vacation I should take a hundred photos and choose later which ones to keep and which to delete. And now moving on with my today's post if you are here hoping I'd dissect each and everything about Bath & Body Works Aromatherapy Sensual Body Scrub in Blackcurrant Vanilla then sorry girls. But let me tell you now that if you have a budget and feels like pampering yourself then you should go and try it out.
Bath and Body Works Aromatherapy Sensual Body Scrub
Blackcurrant Vanilla
Price: 60.00AED
Sale Price: Buy1, Take1
Made in USA
Purchased at Bath and Body Works Dubai
Purchased on April 2016
Photo of bottom of the tub. Where the list of ingredients are written for those who wants to know. I'd say this is an expensive product for 60AED but then it was on promotion so I got myself just to try it out and didn't expecting I would love it. And it is moisturizing as well. But then I can't find a body scrub like this on a lower price.
I finished it off quickly as I used it on daily basis. Because of the oil after shower no need to use a body lotion or moisturizer. Its oil was enough to keep the skin moisturized/hydrated the whole day. And safe to use everyday based on my experience. Smells heavenly too. The smell lingers in the shower until afternoon.
During the Semi Annual Sale of Bath and Body Works their Aromatherapy and True Blue Spa were not included. If they were I would end up purchasing them than the Signature Collection. But as much as I enjoyed it in my current situation I can't say I would repurchase in the near future.
49th bottle down.
This post is still part of my 'Pan Project'
This will go on until I finished all my beauty products at home. It could be up to 200 in numbers. But please don't judge. I accumulated them all in my 2 years of being in vain. Looking for the holy grail in having a beautiful skin.
 
INSTAGRAM. It has been months since I don't check my home feed. The thing is I had been following people who are make up hoarder. Well them being a hoarder is none of my business but looking at their photos were so tempting making me purchase all the Essence makeup I purchased around this time last year. Don't get me wrong. I'm not blaming them. But what I'm trying to say is right now I'm into minimalism and simple living. And so it would been a big help if I'm seeing photos or write ups of people who do the same. I need inspiration to go on doing what I started. And that's all for today. I wish to tell my story about work. But my hands are tired. I guess some other day. Some other time. Ciao ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment