Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, July 21, 2016

Empty Bottle 57: BBW Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Wash 🌸

Hi there! This post is part of my current Pan Project in my attempt to unclutter my room. Started only a few weeks back. Honestly anyone who will visit my room now will surely roll their eyes and won't believe if I talk about this Pan Project of mine. That is because the effect is very minimal. After 3 months the only areas in the room that has been cleared are the space under my dresser and under the dining table. But never the less for me that's already an improvement. No matter how slow it is.

Bath and Body Works
Japanese Cherry Blossom Body Wash
Travel Size
Price: 35.00AED
Promotion: Buy 2, Take 1 for free
Purchased at Mirdif City Centre
Purchased on October or November 2015
Will I repurchase? If it is on sale during their Semi Annual Sale.
As per Fragmantica: Top Notes are Plum, Pear and Apple. Middle Notes are Mimosa, Tuberose, Lily, Kyoto Petals and Japanese Cherry Blossom. Base Notes are Sandalwood, Amber, Patchouli, Cinnamon, Himalayan Cedar, Musk, Vanilla and Oakmoss.
Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom has a floral and fruity scent at the same time that seems like to be bathed in sugar. It has a strong scent that turns out to be soft/creamy/powdery afterwards. Actually almost all the scents from the Signature Collection has a sweet scent as if they decided all the flowers, fruits and oils must bathe in sugar first before putting it in the bottle. That is why they are not really my favorite. Sure I will buy but not on regular price. And I'm still buying during sale just so I can try out the other scents available.
 
Price wise this is expensive. Carrefour offers so many brands in much lower price and huge quantity but then most of them don't have strong scents like Bath and Body Works. As of availability I think I've said it before that there are 7 Emirates in the UAE but then until now there is no Bath and Body Works branch in Ajman. So if I want one or need one I have to go all the way to Dubai.
 
Just a few small drops are enough to lather it up. So it could last a long time if used properly. And just like any other body wash in the market its scent won't sit long on the skin as we have to rinse it off. This is said to be the most popular scent. And as of this writing I still have other products from this scent that I'll be sharing one of these days. That is when I get the time. I now have at least 600 photos that I haven't sorted out yet.
AND on a different note: the last time I purchased Essence makeup was a year ago. I visited their shop once again and my plans of never buying makeup again flew out of the window as soon as I saw their new 2 in 1 eyeshadow/eyeliner. Which I will be sharing as soon as I take photos of it. Aside from new makeup from Essence I also made another mini haul from Bath and Body Works when their Aromatherapy Line went on Buy 3, Take 3 promotion again. I know I shouldn't have but I wanted to try all the products that line has to offer before finally stopping. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment