Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, July 15, 2016

Empty Box 52: Daiso Aloe Makeup Remover Tissue 🌸



Hello there! I wish there are so many words for me to describe the Daiso Ale Vera Makeup Remover Wipes. But sadly I don't have much. I mean this is a very affordable makeup remover wipes that was the reason why I purchased it in the first place. But then there's nothing extraordinary with it that is worth sharing. Am I making sense?

I got this Daiso Aloe Vera Makeup Remover Wipes from Daiso in Lamcy Plaza for only 7AED during the time that I had been doing a lot of Daiso Hauls. And as usual it has taken me more than a year to finish one box as I no longer use make up and in cleaning my face I prefer the water and facial wash than wipes. If you are on a budget go for it. But then I think nowadays in the market there are other brands of facial wipes with the same price bracket. Ingredients were written in Japanese but anyway I think there's nothing unusual with them. The same ingredients you would usually see in other brands.

And I'm writing this post as part of my Pan Project which I started a few weeks ago. And painfully I still have more than hundred of products next in line with this Pan Project of mine. The more products and brands I use the more I realize that they are all the same. And can't really go beyond from their intended use. So that's it for today and till next time around.

No comments:

Post a Comment