Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Empty Boxes 46: Nectar of Nature and LCS Wax Strips 🌸

Hi there!
Not much photos to post today.
In fact this is the only photo for today.

Nectar of Nature and LCS belongs to one company. It is a French brand of company that creates affordable cosmetics and in the UAE it is available in Carrefour. Their selling point is being organic. But lately I've notice that their products are becoming less which makes me think that they'll be pull out from Carrefour soon.

What I like about Nectar of Nature and LCS the products are with the same quality like other brands in the market but in an affordable price. Nowadays wax strips would cost 20AED and above while Nectar of Nature and LCS was just around 8.75 to 11.75AED and I got all mine on sale for around 1AED to 2AED. Had I known they'll be gone in UAE market I should have purchased all. It lasted me for months and now they are all gone.

No complaints when I was using this one. It works perfectly and mess free. And since its not longer available I don't know yet what to do with the hair in my legs as I can't bring myself to spend that much amount for it. Hair removal creams have cheap brands that I can afford but gives me an itchy legs.

And that's all for today.
Will continue raiding my hiding places of my stash. Use them all and share them over here. Ciao! ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment