Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, July 28, 2016

Empty Boxes 58: Daiso Pore Care Pack 🌸

Daiso Pore Care Pack
Natural Charcoal
Price: 7AED per box
4 pieces in a box
Made in Korea
Hello there! This is not an in depth review of the product as I don't know how it will work that way as there really is nothing extraordinary about this product when compared to other brands. So on this post its mainly photos.
Charcoal has been said to be a good ingredient in removing dirt and impurities from our hair and skin that a lot of beauty product manufacturers adopted it to include/infuse with their products. I'm not a chemist so I won't contradict them regarding this claim. But I just get to observe if my skin will have some funny reactions when using any product with charcoal.
Sharing the back photos of the box for those who are interested. This is where you will find the product information and ingredients in different languages. I have chosen Daiso Pore Care Pack simply because of the price. This is the cheapest in the UAE market. But not always available in Daiso Stores. I will see this weekend if they replenish and if they are I'll buy all the boxes I can find.
I'm the girl who always have a whiteheads on my nose and it bothers me a lot. And after years of fighting it off I didn't find an almost permanent solution. So far out of all the products I used nose strip is the most sensible. Easiest to find. And most affordable as well. All those products that says to make the pores (especially on the nose) good are all BS. I shared a few products before that promises to give a smooth skin but to no avail.
I'm sharing this post as part of my Pan Project. I'm using up all the make up and skin care products that I have at home uncluttering my place in the process. I am on a ban in buying further items but then nose strips is an exception as this is a must for me. If I'm not using a nose strip then no other products can at least clear a bit my nose.

No comments:

Post a Comment