Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, July 17, 2016

Empty Sachet 53: Daiso Sumi Hair Charcoal 🌸

Hi there!
For today's post this product is called Daiso Sumi Hair Charcoal. I got it last year from Daiso in Lamcy Plaza for only 7.00AED per sachet. Well I have high regards with Japanese products even if it is not a high end one. And they say that charcoal is very effective in cleansing our skin and hair. A lot of charcoal products are out there in the market and are still very much visible until now. So upon seeing this one I did not even blink and purchased all.

Price wise this is very affordable. When it comes to availability I'm not sure if Daiso still carries it. In UAE we don't get much of Daiso beauty products. As of the ingredients I was not able to take photos. As per my experience ~ this is another Daiso beauty product that I will not repurchase even if it becomes available. It does not lather up. And I don't really feel or notice any difference to my hair. Also I can't find write ups or blogs about it. So I don't know if it works well with others. I still have at least 6 sachets/bottles at home that I will try to finish soon. Will see if it will do something to my recently colored hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment