Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

Empty Sachet 56: Daiso Collagen Face Mask 🌸

Daiso Collagen Face Mask
Price 2015: 7.00 per box
Price 2016: 9.00 per box
Made in Korea
3 pieces in 1 box
Hello there once again!
First please let me remind you that this is not thorough review of the product. Today's post is about Daiso Collagen Face Mask. I'm writing down this entry as part of my ongoing 'Pan Project' which I started between late March to April 2016 in my attempt to declutter my tiny room. I'm making an entry in each (mostly) beauty product that I finished as well as my experience while using it.

We all know that facial masks are huge thing in Asian Skin Care Regime ~ okay I admit I don't know if Asia is the first one who discovered this thing but as far as I know it is Korean and Japanese who made this popular. And so when I saw facial masks at good old Daiso in Dubai can't help myself but to purchase not just one but at least a dozen. Believing it to be some kind of product that will produce a miracle to my seemingly hopeless skin.
The back of the sachet where you can see how to use it and the ingredients as well. At least for those who care because I don't mind it that much. Facial mask is a thin piece of clothing soak with serum/essence/collagen and whatever other products or ingredients there is and you will put it in your face between 5 minutes to 30 minutes. In the Korean Skin Care Regime you'll use it after applying your serum/essence/ampoule. But then I don't usually follow the Korean Skin Care Regime anyway. Guess what is my problem? TIME. I never seem to have enough time. So as the end result I have so many unused facial masks sitting at home. That even if someone will give me a free facial mask I'll end up giving it away if not it will be just sitting at home along with my mountain of clutter.
Collagen said to be good for the skin. Well only time will tell if it has indeed has a good long term effect on the skin. But as per my experience it adds to hydration of my skin. Making it little softer too. Plus this mask is not sticky in a negative way. But then as soon as I'm done with all my face masks I don't think I'll repurchase any face mask in the future. Well mainly because I don't have time for it but also I'm already satisfied with all the moisturizing products I'm currently using. But then I don't know when is this FUTURE that I'm talking about as I have at least 60 sachets at home. Waiting for me.

I used to have a concern regarding my sun spots. I tried various skin care products but to no avail. I still have those sun spots. I used to be irritated with white heads on my nose. And I still have them all the time. In spite of all the facial washes and facial cleansers I used. No amount of skin care products can really help these 2 concerns of mine. That in the end all I can do is to accept them to be part of my skin.
And that's all for today.
I hope I was coherent with whatever I shared.
As I'm a little upset in so many things. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment