Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Empty Tub 45: VS Deep Softening Body Butter Total Attraction 🌸

Hello there!
Please be warned that this is overload with photos just because I had a little time and the light was quite good. And as the title says this is the 45th product I managed to finish at least before the May ends. And if you are wondering why or where I'm getting at; sometime in 2014 when I became obsessed with skin care products that I started hoarding. Until they piled up and created a clutter in the long run. And now all I want is to have a mess free place. Granted that I can't fully avoid buying new products every now and then but at least I can avoid hoarding. And as much as possible I'm emptying out whatever I have at home. Posting them here to my online diary to track down my progress.
I'd say that so far so good. This may be the 45th post I have but in reality I consumed 60 products and counting up to the present. And as well as discarded some items by handing them over to my younger sister via sea cargo. See my clutter does not end only with beauty products. I managed to accumulate also little nit bits over the years. The part of being a woman. That boys don't understand and will go tad crazy understanding. Even me can't understand at times.
I consumed a lot of body care products than face products. Well because our faces are so small that we don't need much unlike our body skin. And my body skin I don't know sometimes it feels like I have to put on moisturizer every hour or two hours just to keep it hydrated. But then since I don't have that much time I'm moisturizing only twice a day. In the morning after taking a shower and in the evening before I go to sleep. That's why I finished at least 4 tubs of body butters in no time.
This not really my favorite scent.
But not bad either.
Victoria's Secret Deep Softening Body Butter
Total Attraction
Cherry Orchid and Lily Blossom
Price: 70.00AED
Mix and Match: 5 pieces for 200.00AED
Made in USA
Purchased at Victoria's Secret
Beauty Shop MCC
Purchased on February 2016
Discontinued Product
Whatever I'm about to say are the same things I've said before regarding Victoria's Secret Deep Softening Body Butter. Actually this is already the 4th tub I finished. The 4th variant I finished. Others were Love Spell, Secret Charm and Sheer Love. Anyway I'm just writing this post as this is part of my 'Pan Project'. Ever since I became addicted on making my skin soft and hydrated I hoarded a lot of body moisturizers. Way too much that in the end they created a clutter in the room. I'm trying to finish them off this year to have a clutter free space. Oooppsss I'm just repeating most of what I have said in my introduction above. Sorry. Old me. I'm getting old. And it will be my birthday again in just a few weeks. ☺
Let me start by saying like I always do that this is an expensive product BUT I don't mind because out of all the body moisturizers I own this works best for me as it does not feel wet or greasy. Even if I apply generously the skin absorbs them all unlike the other moisturizers I've tried. But sadly it has been discontinued. And Victoria's Secret created instead a Perfecting Luminous Cream in a price tag higher than Victoria's Secret Deep Softening Body Butter. Well even though I'm on a no hoarding phase if ever that Perfecting Luminous Cream goes on sale I know I'll make a haul as I've heard that this has been discontinued in the US too.
I was not able to capture the bottom of the tub properly as I did not remove the price tag. But it says 'Massage on for long lasting, intensive moisture, focusing on dry rough areas like elbows and knees'. When I've got the Victoria's Secret Weightless Body Oil I'm sealing the body butter with the body oil and the result is so heavenly!!
I have taken this photo a day before I finished it off as I wanted to show that the color of body butter is the same as the color of the tub. But I failed anyway. You just have to take my word for it as I have said its 4th tub. And I finished 2 more tubs as of this writing. This is Cherry Orchid and Lily Blossom that gives off a floral scent. But with a hint of sweetness on it. But not the kind of sweetness like Bath and Body Works.
And finally when I emptied out the tub up to the last bit. That's how I use the body butter even if the scent is not to my liking. Here are the other products I'm using. Some I emptied already while some are about to finish. In short if you are like me who hates the wet and grease the lotion gives better switch to body butter. If there's a Victoria's Secret shop near to you better try out their body butter. I don't have any plans on trying out other brands of body butters as I'm done with trial and error for it. That's all for now and thanks for dropping by. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment