Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, July 10, 2016

Empty Tube 47: Daiso Komenuka Cleansing Foam 🌸


Komenuka Cleansing Foam
88.00PHP
Daiso Philippines

I got this from my brother in Manila last December 2014. The time that I was crazy into Daiso Beauty Products. But unfortunately Daiso UAE has limited products to offer when it comes to skin care products.

There's nothing special to it except being extremely affordable. Money comes hard more than ever but even so we are all still consumers and we need beauty products in our lives. Just not excessive ones. So me whenever there was a chance before to try out a dirt cheap brand I would go ahead for it. But those were the days. I'm still buying cheap products but only at the shops near to me.

Anyway I'm just sharing it as this is my attempt to record all the stuff I used and little reviews about them. If I was satisfied with them or they made me happy. When it comes to facial wash I'm not really picky as long as they are gentle on the skin and my pocket.
And on this photo are the other items I managed to finish along with it. Not sure though if I wrote them here already. That's all for today. Thanks for dropping by. Till next time. Ciao ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment