Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, July 30, 2016

Empty Tube 60: iWhite Nose Pack 🌸

Hi there! This is not the first time that I have written about iWhite Nose Pack and not so many photos to share also. This is a Korean brand that is very much available in the Philippines but not too sure if you can find it in other Asian countries. You will find in the market so many brands with similar product but then out of them all I would chose iWhite anytime as this is the most affordable.
If I have to choose between a nose strip and iWhite Nose Pack I would choose nose strip but then do I really need to choose between them? When I can have them both? Nose strip is advisable to use at least once a week or every after 3 days. While iWhite is safe to use for at least 4 times a week. Its liquid that turns into mask and so not drying to the skin. In my battle against the whiteheads on my nose I'm using iWhite alternately with the nose strip. It is my second tube and I still have at least 4 tubes to finish at home.
Another nose product that I'm trying to finish in my on going Pan Project is Innisfree but just a heads up don't bother with this one. Not really effective that's why it is taking me long time to consume it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment