Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, July 1, 2016

May Purchase: VS Weightless Body Oil 💕

NOTE: This is not a product review.

Last year when Victoria's Secret came out with the Body Care Line. Said to be line of skin care products that are organic and paraben free. It was launched in the UAE market at the end of January with the introductory price of 125AED for 4 products or 50AED per bottle. I thought it was just the Victoria's Secret Fantasy Line that I did not avail the offer. I did not even visit the shop to check. After a few weeks I found out that Body Care Line is totally different from the Fantasy Line.

By the time that I have known Victoria's Secret Body Care Line it was no longer on promotion. A bottle would cost 85AED. But then in the mix and match they are offering 3 bottles for 175AED. Patiently I waited for it to be on sale before buying. Third week of May when finally they had an offer of Buy1, Take1.
I did not receive any SMS for this offer and this was not on the Shopping Informer website either. I just happen to visit the store and saw the promotion by chance. Needless to say I took the opportunity and got myself Victoria's Secret Weightless Body Oil in Acai and Passionflower. I would have taken the other variants as well but I had to consider my budget and my still overflowing dresser. I can't buy more products as I still have at least 6 bags full of stash.

First Impression: Wow. I did not know that I will love Body Oil and add it up to my regime. It is oil but does not feel greasy. And I really feel that it adds up in keeping my skin moisturized. And it is way cheaper than Nuxe All Around Oil.
I read somewhere that in the US Verbena Weightless Body Oil has been discontinued but UAE market still has a stocks of it. I wish to get some other time the other 3 products from Body Line. As well as the Shea Body Butter and Luminous Cream. Just because the Weightless Body Oil has given me good impression upon first use.

Thanks for dropping by. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment