Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Empty Box 62: Daiso Collagen Face Mask 🌸

Face Mask is a product supposed to help us regarding our skin concerns like helping out to reduce the excess oil or give an extra hydration or moisturize the skin. Or making the facial pores better. Some claims to be anti ageing and what else are out there for their marketing purposes. And admittedly I'm one of those people who fell for its promises. (I mean it helps in keeping the skin hydrated or moisturized but I don't buy those anti ageing claims) And since I started doing the South Korean and Japanese skin care regime since 2015 I bought a lot of face masks from good old Daiso store. My mistake was of course hoarding but then no use for me to be mad at myself for doing so. What matters is I was able to stop it. And never make the same mistake again.
Collagen is a product that they say will help the skin in looking young, firm, and supple. And so collagen face mask was born. I think it started in Asia. And it has many brands but I have chosen to buy from Daiso as the box cost only 7.00AED and has 3 masks inside. But the price now is 9.00AED as I checked the last time I was in Daiso. It is recommended to use it at least 3 times a week but alas as I always complain or say of not having time anymore that I'm able to use a face mask once in a blue moon. Hence it is taking me forever to finish my stash. If used continuously my stash would last up to 6 months. For the month of September alone I used only 2 pieces of face mask and I don't have a work during those times. Oh life to think that 5 minutes is enough when using mask.
I will not discuss about the Ingredients as I have given up on that since I'm not a chemist and I would not understand that part. I just listen to my skin every time I'm using a product. With Daiso Collagen Face Mask I would say it is safe to use as I did not experience anything out of ordinary. I mean Daiso Collagen Face Mask helped my skin hydrated and moisturized. Making it soft afterwards. No side effects waking up with a patchy face and the likes. And it feels good thinking of pampering myself in little ways like face mask. Allow me to post overload of photos as familiarization of the product.
Bottom line is Daiso Collagen Face Mask is safe to use as others won't even try it because it is a cheap brand of face mask. Would I recommend face mask? Only if you have extra money and time but if you don't have then any face moisturizer would do. But you should at least try it once as to a reward or pampering yourself.

And I'm back into writing Empty Bottle Post Series like this one as I travel my way into a minimalist and frugal life. I'm trying to finish off all my make up and skin care products that I hoarded from the past. And posting them here to track down my progress. And I hope at least it helps some of you when I'm writing down my mini review or feedback. That's all for today. Till next time. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment