Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, January 28, 2017

Hada Labo and Biore from Ebay

First let me start by saying that The Faceshop UAE extended their sale until February 07, 2017. You simply cannot buy Japanese products in the UAE but if you are interested in Asian Beauty Products then you can get it from The Faceshop which is a Korean brand.

Now moving on I shared about Japanese Sunscreens I purchased from Ebay. I bought from Ebay as that is the only source I could find. The only downside was it has taken one month before the products reached me. (Amazon Japan would have taken only 3 working days but because of the ingredient Alcohol they wont be able to send products here). But on that post I was not able to share the photos inside the box completely. So I am writing a post about it now.

I'm blabbing about sunscreens a little late as I seriously started using it some 2 years ago but during that time I was using it the wrong way. I only learned how to use it properly some months back. And after learning how to do it properly only then I was introduced to the best brands of sunscreens. So right now this is my holy grail among my morning beauty products.
From left to right:
Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Perfect UV Sunscreen 50g SPF50+ PA++++
2016 Model Kao Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Gel Sunscreen SPF50+ PA++++ 90ML
2016 Model Kao Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence Sunscreen SPF50+ PA++++
Rohto Hadalabo Gokujyun Perfect UV Gel Sunscreen Pink Beige 50g SPF50+ PA++++
Can't help but compare them with other brands I am currently using. The fact that I keep on mentioning about it means only one thing. I am in love. I am satisfied. Each cost around 10USD with free shipping fee and if converted in AED that is only around 40AED which makes it to the affordable category, as per my financial status.
Biore is now available in the Philippines through Watsons but I am not sure about the Hada Labo. That's all for now. As much I want to share the swatch and load of photos and help you out with the ingredients for those who wants to know, that has to wait until my next post. But let me tell you that if you are taking sunscreen seriously like I do then better try and/or switch to Japanese brands. I promise to share all the sunscreens I am using now. (For the month of January I purchased quite a lot of beauty products which all are Asian Beauty Products. But hopefully it did not fall into the category of hoarding. That is how badly I want to have a beautiful skin.)
'Beauty is being comfortable and confident in your own skin'

No comments:

Post a Comment