Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, January 12, 2017

HM Stargazer

HM Stargazer
Made in Italy
Sale Price: 5.00AED
Bought last July 2016
From Ajman City Centre
Used Once
Hello there! Sorry but I do not have any in depth review about the product. What happened was H&M was on sale last July 2016 and so before heading on my vacation I purchased around 30 pieces of eyeshadows. Even though I am not using make up. I'm not suggesting you girls should do the same. But it is just something I want to experience below I get so old. I'm using the eyeshadow starting this January and it is one eyeshadow per day. So I will use everything only once. Then discard them.
Just took a lot of photos.
H&M Stargazer is dark blue with sparkles.
Fall off is minimal which is good. And I am applying it first before any skin care products on my face. 
The swatch: on the pan there seems to be too much sparkles but once applied the sparkles become minimal an almost non existent.
So over all no complaints from me regarding this brand. And once again I apologize for those who came to my page hoping for a complete review. This is just a personal  blog. And I am currently uncluttering my things. So in less than 2 months I will posting all those eyeshadows I purchased and used once. Then discard. While I am in a no buy ban for this year. Thanks for dropping by.

A memory from 2006: I was living in Dubai then and one day I have an interview/hands on in one of the companies in Dubai Media City. While my cousin was already working in the said area. We were both done around 5PM I think? Unfortunately we don't have a car lift. She has a bus service though. On her bus service there was so many empty chairs so we were pleading the driver to allow me just once to go with them. But driver said rules are rules and he has to abide talk about humanity huh? So my cousin did not go to her bus service to accompany me. We waited for a public bus. Back then getting a taxi was hard. Much more a public bus service. All the buses were not stopping anymore as all of them were full. We were able to ride a bus after almost 4 hours of waiting. Plus 2 hours travel time from Dubai Media City to  Al Muraggabat.

So 2006 I do not know how will I survived in Dubai. As staying in Dubai could mean spending my time on the road walking. When I landed a job and the company has a branch in Ajman I have chosen Ajman in a heartbeat. Because the rent and other expenses are much lower as opposed to Abu Dhabi, Dubai and Sharjah. And if ever that I have to walk it will not be much unlike in Dubai had I tried walking from Dubai Media City to Al Muraggabat. The people now living in Dubai are quite lucky as far as public transportations are concerned. They now have choices. And who knows maybe one day there will be trains too that would connect all the emirates to one another.

No comments:

Post a Comment