Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, March 15, 2017

Empty Bottle #84: La Roche Posay Physiological Soothing Toner 🌸

It has been weeks since I last posted an Empty Bottle post but it does not mean I stopped doing it. Well I hoard too many items from 2014 to 2016. So for today's post it is about La Roche Posay Physiological Soothing Toner.

La Roche Posay is a French brand of skin care products. Available in UAE in some pharmacies. I do not know if it is affordable in France and in the rest of Europe, but in UAE it is very expensive. This bottle of Physiological Soothing Toner is hard to find and a bottle of 200ML cost 76.00AED at least 2 years ago.

I love La Roche Posay moisturizers that led me into trying out their toner too. I had two bottles of it. Usually it takes me only a month to finish a bottle but if you are a hoarder with a closet full of stuff then it takes forever to finish one. Purchased back in 2015 and finished by February 2017.

No loads of photos as no time left for me to do so. So the verdict? I will not repurchase. Not unless I am in Europe and this is very affordable over there. But if not then there's no way I will buy again. This is paraben free but parabens does not bother me. It has a slight scent but scent does not bother me. It is gentle on the skin which I think everybody should use products that are gentle on the skin. In the end it feels like buying an expensive mineral water, when I have a choice of a more affordable one.

And right now I think Asian toners are on high as they are now up in the game. Asian toners are no longer just meant for cleaning the skin. Most gives hydration. Some are moisturizing. Some even claims to be whitening. And so on and so forth with their other claims.

That will be all for today.
Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment