Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, March 16, 2017

Empty Bottle #85: Botanics Cleansing Toner 🌸

Back in 2015 when I first saw Boots Pharmacy on sale for Buy1,Take1 and I got excited that I made haul. One of the products I bought was Botanics Cleansing Toner that also promises to brighten the skin. But since I was into hoarding that year I have a lot of products that I was not able to use this toner immediately. Well only last quarter last year when I halted hoarding.

2017. After 2 years I was finally able to use and finish this Botanics Cleansing Toner. For those who wants to know you can find Botanics only at Boots Pharmacy. The said pharmacy is located only in Dubai. I am in Ajman and there is no Boots Pharmacy over here. This Botanics Cleansing Toner is Made in Thailand (but seriously does it matter?). Price I think was 35.00AED which is still expensiv but knowing the prices in the UAE that is already affordable. Plus I got it on B1T1 anyway.

It cleans the face properly but I do not have plans of repurchasing even it they drop the price. It is not a bad product but this is just not for me. That's all and thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment