Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Monday, March 20, 2017

Empty Bottle #86: Soap & Glory Peaches and Cream 🌸

Basically this product is meant to clean the face from the make up. As states in the bottle it is 3 in 1 wash off. Facial cleanser and make up remover and maybe at the same time exfoliator. I got it back in 2015 when Boots Pharmacy has a B1T1 promotion.

Smells of peaches but I am not a fan of it sadly. It does not foam up with I am disappointed of. To make the long story short I managed to finish the bottle just to avoid wasting it but I did not feel any slightest happiness while using it. I am just thankful that it is finished. Imagine that I was able to finish it after 2 years from purchasing. So needless to say I will not repurchase again.
Most of the time I wish I never hoarded products in the past. But on the other hand if I never did, I will not be having this lessons that I learned from the past. If I never did, I will always be curious with the many products I am seeing in the market. This experience has made me stay away as possible from Boots Pharmacy or Soap and Glory products. They are not bad products but they are simply not for me. Does not suit with what I need.

No comments:

Post a Comment