Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, March 23, 2017

Empty Tube #87: Botanics Hand Cream 🌸

Botanics hand cream was from the batch of my first and last Boots Pharmacy Haul last 2015 when they have B1T1. Since I was still on a hoarding phase that time, I have too many hand creams and moisturizer that only last year when I had the chance to use this hand cream. I finished it off. Then forgot about it. Found it again from one the bags of my stash.

Took a photo of it then throw it away. Wish to give a deep review of the product but cannot think of any. Price was between 20AED to 25AED. I cant remember anymore what happened to other one. Had I given it away? Or still hiding in one of my drawers.
That will be all for today. Thanks for dropping by. And actually up to this date there's no need for me to buy another hand cream. Or any body moisturizer as a matter of fact. I do not need to buy any face products. Or make up. Or clothes. Or shoes. What does it mean? Whatever purchased I made in the first just simply more than enough.  

Please do not be like me. Hoarding will not get you anywhere. You will just lose money. Lose space. And you wont even know or remember where you put some items. No matter how important they are.

No comments:

Post a Comment