Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, June 13, 2017

Empost and My Skin

When I posted about TFS Calendula Toner towards the end I sounded like a drunkard. But I do not drink. Well June is hotter than May. July and August will be the hottest. And as expected my skin had been crazy since March. In short since summer kicks in.

What I meant was during winter or cold months my T zone is oily but the intensity goes high as the weather gets hot. The hotter it gets the oily my T zone will be. So the number of white heads on my nose depends upon the weather. Cold season means for me my skin will be in a good condition. I need to use nose strip only once a week. I can do skin layering without worrying of my face getting sticky or too dry.

Summer in UAE versus summer in Turkey or Philippines. UAE is hotter than the two countries but if I am in UAE I will be in the office or mall or at home. And those places are air conditioned. Even the vehicles. Somehow I think the coldness coming from air conditioner helps to slow down my T zone from secreting oil. I need to use nose strip every 3 days only. But if I am in Turkey or Philippines and not all vehicles/establishments have AC, I will be more exposed to the sun. No other way to slow down the oiliness of my T zone. I can always use face powder but then the amount of white heads in my nose will be never ending. Meaning after taking a bath in the morning and using a nose strip, even though I can see that the whiteheads on the nose strip my nose says different story. My nose looks like I never used a nose strip at all. 

Aside from the whiteheads on my nose that decides to live there permanently during summer the rest of my face gets drier than Sahara. Put too many face products = chaos. Do not use any face products = chaos. Using only moisturizer and sunscreen = chaos. It is something that I cannot fix. A reminder from nature. So even though The Faceshop UAE was on sale last month and this month I cannot bring myself to buy any face products from them. As none of them can help me. Remember I had been experimenting on how to fix my skin issues since 2014.

Lastly the Empost ~ been ordering from Ebay in hope of saving money and/or getting items that are not available in the UAE market. I want to keep on using the company PO box but then as per the procedure of the Empost there should only be one person who can take the parcels. As of this date I still haven't received my package from YesStyle which is worth 160.00AED. I think it has been in the Empost for 2 months now but the person is too lazy to get it for me. Just because it is quite bulky. So I might as well forget about it. The solution would be stop ordering from Ebay for good. And if ever I will do, do not use the company PO box even if I have to pay 5AED per package. 

As soon as I have time I will check the last facial toner I ordered online. Problem was based on my experience I know that a package from Korea will take less than 2 weeks to arrive. But the staff in Empost was too lazy to check it out for me. She wants me to wait at least a month to check if it is already available or not. That one do not have a tracking number. If I get it then I could still order a few items until October. 

No comments:

Post a Comment