Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, June 29, 2017

Empty Bottle #112: Bioderma Gentle Wash 🌸

First of all let me tell you that even though I embraced minimalism it does not mean that I am doing it perfectly well. I still have lapses every now and then. Meaning I still buy items I do not really need. Just like last week I turned to Ebay and purchased 2 eyeshadow palettes from Korea. Unfortunately one palette was no longer available and the seller said she would refund my payment. So you see as a human being I am not perfect and I am still struggling.

About the 112th product I was able to finish, it is called Bioderma Gentle Body Wash. Sorry again as I do not have an in depth reviews about the product. What happened was I read somewhere that body gels are better for people with dry skin. And 2014 was the start of my hoarding phase. So needless to say I purchased bottles after bottles of body washes hoping to find the holy grail that will give me a good skin. And so Bioderma was one of them. And because I have too many that I managed to use it only last May 2017. After more than 2 years of being stuck in one of my magic drawers.
Moment of truth: Bioderma is brand of skin care products from France. It is not exactly affordable in UAE market. This bottle was 80.00AED and only a few pharmacies carry Bioderma. Now after more than 2 years of using body washes that the truth is staring at me back. No body wash can give me a moisturized skin. Achieving it consists of many factors. Environment. Food and drinks I take. Etc. And so these companies do a lot of thinking about their marketing ploy on how would they sell their products. Body wash feels good to use as they lather up a lot than a bar soap. But still both can do the same job perfectly well.

Now do not be mad at me for always speaking about minimalism because I do it a lot to remind myself. And not go astray. And at the same time documenting my progress no matter how small they are. And I am not exactly pushing it to anyone's throat. If you have money and space and you want to spend in whatever your heart desires then go for it. But if you are like me who has to find ways how to make both ends meet then minimalism and frugal life is the easiest route. 

And that's all for today. While I keep on cleaning my tiny space. Looking for items I can discard. Or items I can still finish. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment