Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, June 24, 2017

Tony Moly Black Tea Cream

Another sample from an Ebay purchase. Decided to use it now before I forget all about it. Well first of all, silly me as I was expecting it to be black because the name says Black Tea cream. Anyway this sample is good for one use only. Which is fine with me. Impression? Well this is good for my combination skin but I did not feel any difference. I mean my skin says there is nothing special to it that makes it stand out from all the facial moisturizers I used in the past. So I will not be buying the full size.

No comments:

Post a Comment