Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, June 25, 2017

Tony Moly Snail Cream

Tony Moly Snail Cream sample comes as free with an Ebay purchase I made months ago. Well what can I say? Been seeing snail cream for years now but not paying any attention to it. Methinks it is just a marketing ploy to lure people to buy and try it out. Well I was mistaken. I am surprised that this sits well with my combination skin. Does not make my face oily. Absorbed by my skin in no time. And I woke up the next day with feeling my skin has soften. I will definitely purchase a full bottle. But not anytime soon as I am stuck to finish off all my moisturizers before getting a new one.

No comments:

Post a Comment