Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, August 17, 2017

Empty Bottle#120: Deborah Shine Tech 🌸

I used to have long nails. And so along with that I used to have so many nail polishes as well. But I was not able to finish them all. I've thrown away most of them. Which looking back were a waste of money.
I purchased this back in 2009. Used it for a few times. Until inside became hard and finished. If you love nail polishes I think it will be less expensive going to salon than buying nail polishes that you will use a few times or in most cases only once.
Sorry for the bad photo. But this is really a cool shiny black color. My only nail polish post so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment