Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, August 24, 2017

Empty Bottle#121: Victoria's Secret Love Addict Shower Oil 🌸

For the longest time that I was passing by to any Victoria's Secret shop, I was ignoring it. It looks expensive and I am allergic to expensive things. At least my pocket it. But 2015 I was introduced to Sheer Love Body Butter and I became sort of a semi-fan. Semi because I will not buy anything not unless on sale. But then Victoria's Secret products was not able to hold me as a regular customer. My last purchase and haul happened more than a year ago and I never bought anything ever since. Except if I need to give a gift to someone of course.
Victoria's Secret Love Addict belongs to their fantasy line and my most favorite scent out of them all. Smells fruity and said to be having wild orchid and blood orange. Normal price was around 70.00AED and since it was on sale I got if for only 25.00AED. Price was down as that time they were about to introduced the new packaging of Fantasy Line. Unfortunately shower oil has been phased out. If you are wondering if I really love it then why it has taken me more than a year to finish it? Well it is my usual reason of having far too many of it. But as of August 2017, there were only a few bottles left from my hoarding phase. I stopped buying any shower oil/shower gels a year ago. And I have to pat myself for it. 
Now whenever I take a shower I am alternating whatever shower gel I have and bar soap I have. A few weeks ago I keep on saying that bar soap is cheaper than shower gel. Now I take it back. Bar soaps tend to melt. While shower gel on this case shower oil takes only 2 drops and it is enough for the whole body. My only mistake was hoarding. Hoarding was the reason that there has been a lot of money wasted. I am just putting in my mind that at least it is not yet too late for me to change my ways. And start saving money. 

So that's all for today.
Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment