Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, August 25, 2017

Empty Bottle#122: Mt Provence 🌸

The only story behind it was I was on my hoarding phase. And I do not know what was on my mind that I was buying too many brands of shower gels. I do not need them I know. But I was crazy and hoping for a soft and moisturized skin. I bought this thinking it is a shower gel and turned out to be a hand wash. And so I had to keep it in my drawer. As I also have way too many hand washes. Was able to finish it off after a year and half.
Took photo of the back of the tube for those who are interested. But as of me I do not bother to read anymore as the ingredients are all the same, at least for me. Scent will be the only difference. Sorry if I do not have in depth review because I mean it is just a normal hand soap and does not do anything beyond that for me to gush over.
Empty Bottle Post Series is my way to document my Pan Project for all the items I purchased during my hoarding phase since 2014 to 2016. Started last Pan Project a year ago and I thought I will be able to finish everything on the end of 2016. I was wrong as I did not realized just how much items do I really own. In spite of having a very little space. Discard some of them and even trying to do this Goodbye Series where I am trying to discard an item per day. But still I don't see if this thing can really end by December of this year. This is one of my regrets in life. Had I kept the money in the bank rather than spent them on things that are now nothing but a mess in the flat.

No comments:

Post a Comment