Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, August 26, 2017

Empty Bottle#123: Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom 🌸

Got this Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom from V Brand Gallery in Dubai Outlet Mall last year. Even though I do not need it. Well 2016 was my transition from the reckless hoarder to trying to live a minimalist life. Only middle of 2016 when I started taking out all my items from their hiding space and try to finish them all of if I can. Sending others. Discarding others.
I am not a perfume collector. And I am no perfumer also. The reason why I have so many perfumes is because I am living in a tiny and closed space. Because that's all I can afford anyway. There's nothing wrong with a small space but if its closed, there lies the concern. Like when you cook the smell will be all over the house. Especially when there is a recent/freshly washed clothes you hang to dry. Smell will surely hang to it. So I have perfume on hand to battle out the smell. Even though none of them can win the bottle. Every other perfume I own offers only a few seconds of freshening the air.
So in my book there is nothing special with this Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Cherry Blossom. Based on my needs anyway. It was the last perfume I bought. Will not buy for a few months or a year to come just simply because I have enough stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment