Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Tuesday, August 1, 2017

Empty Bottle #115: Cathy Doll One Day Whitener Body Cleanser

Bought this Cathy Doll One Day Whitener Body Cleanser last September 2016 and again I do not need it when I made the purchase. I am just curious and I was having a bad skin after my vacation. So I thought of pampering myself with loads of skin care products.

And for the simple reason that I have too much that I managed to finish it only on the 2nd quarter of 2017. The verdict? Sadly it was just a waste of money. But I am not kicking myself over it. As of being a cleanser there is no question about it as it delivers. But it is expensive. And as of whitening? Haha. If all the whitening products in the market are for real the probably there will be no more dark skinned or brown skinned people in the world. 

Just another lesson learned from me. Move on and never to make the same mistake again. And somehow there has been little progress on my side because this was the last time I ever purchased body washes/body gels/body liquids. Even though in those months there has been sale repeatedly on various shop across the UAE. Being able to say no and focus on finishing off my stash was something.

So that's all for today.

Thank you for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment