Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, August 6, 2017

Empty Tube #116: Daiso Nano Charcoal Hair Treatment

I bought this Daiso Nano last 2015. During my hoarding phase. I purchased all the stocks at Daiso in Lamcy Plaza. A tube cost 14.00AED and for me it is expensive for a Daiso product. But went ahead anyway.

I had always this extremely thick hair that I was easily persuaded whenever there is a new hair product in my eyes. Plus the fact that I have high regards with Japanese products. And charcoal said to be good in eliminating dirt. That a lot of beauty products with charcoal are now out in the market.

Unfortunately I cannot find any reviews about Daiso Nano online. So I do not know if it works for others. Or how to use it properly. Tried using if after shampoo. Tried using it after conditioner. Tried using it alone. But all have the same results. It does not lather up. And I do not see any difference at all. Actually too much of it makes my hair oily. 
I failed to see the sense of using it. As I write this I do not even know if I still have other tubes of it. As I still have unchecked paper bags inside the small flat. Total waste of my money but what can I do? It is over and done. 

But in spite of my experienced regarding this product I still find myself planning to buy another hair product from Japan. In the past I mentioned numerous times that taming my thick hair is my only concern that I resort to hair rebonding. But my issue with hair rebonding is due to the thickness of my hair that they have to use hair blower excessively. Which triggers my migraine that can last for 3 days.

So the last hair rebonding I have done got me really thinking if I should really do it again? Is it worth it having 3 days of pain? Now Japan said to be found an alternative to hair rebonding. Through the product called Mucota (Dyna Argan Hair Oil Treatment). Says to tame the hair for a few months. But without the chemicals that hair rebonding has. And can wash the hair the next day instead of waiting for 2 or 3 days. I really hope this product will do wonders for my hair and will not turn out to be a waste of money.

No comments:

Post a Comment