Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Empty Tube #117: Vitress Hair Repair

I do not have much to say regarding this product. I mean this is not a thorough review. This Vitress is a Philippine brand of hair products. Meant to tame the frizzy hair. Available in UAE. I got a few bottles from a decade ago during the time that I buy items without thinking twice. Price was around 10AED per bottle. Well it can really tame the hair. But this is not for me. Finished it just to avoid wasting it but no plans on buying it again. 

My main concern is I have extremely thick hair. So using products like this is not the solution because it is not a long term solution. As soon as I take a shower the next day then my hair goes back to normal 'buhaghag' or loose. I resorted into hair rebonding as the result can last up to few months but my rebonding last January got me thinking hard if I should go through it again? They are so eager to dry my hair in short span of time that they use 2 hair dryers on my hair at the same time. And extreme heat triggers my migraine. Which I cannot explain to the Chinese lady at the salon. So going to another hair rebonding means losing 3 days of my time as I will be down with migraine.

To address my hair concern I am reading a lot of hair straightening from Japan. The ones I can use at home. Unfortunately none are available in UAE market. I found some online that are either extremely expensive or cannot be shipped to UAE. I might have some hair straightener cream at home. So I guess I have to experiment with it if I still have it. Wow. Being a woman is not easy. Being an old woman is not easy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment