Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Empty Tube #118: Essence All About Matt!

Back in 2015 when I have seen Essence All About Matt! Oil Control Make Up Base and without thinking twice that I bought all I have seen. I have at least 6 to 8 tubes of it. Bought then because I wanted them not because I needed them. Foolish decision. Because I do not need it that it has taken time before I finished a tube. Only last January 2016 when I started using it on daily basis.
And now in 2017 I may have finished so far only 2 tubes of the said item. Price per tube was 20AED. The most affordable in the UAE market. It can hold off the oil for a few hours but for so long I had been trying to hold off the oil in my nose that in end it does not make any sense to me anymore. Because by nature our nose has been designed to be oil that I feel that all these products were just a waste of time and money.

That's all for today. I will finish all the stocks I have just to avoid wasting it. But does not mean that I still need nor enjoy it.

No comments:

Post a Comment