Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Empty Tube #119: Wakilala Clear Wash

It was 2014 when I have know Bison's Wakilala Clear Wash and Toner for armpit. This product is from Japan and they are selling it as an underarm whitener. Please dot not fall for that. This is an excellent scrub for the armpits. But there is no way that it can whiten your pits.
It could be the last tube in my stash. Will I repurchase? No! Good as it may I can find some cheaper scrub to use. As this is not available in UAE market. One can get it through some online seller or online shopping. I don't even know when will I ever finish the rest of my stash as you can see they are all over my dresser.

No comments:

Post a Comment