Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Sunday, October 8, 2017

Empty Bottle #135: Tofu Body Bath Cleanser 🌸

If you are interested to try Tofu Body Bath Cleanser from Thailand, the only thing I can say about it is that it smells good. Smells like candy. And nothing else. I mean there is nothing special that will make it stand out among the hundreds of body washes in the market. It is from Thailand and in UAE available in some Cooperative Society shops. It is expensive for the price of almost 50.00AED when you can find something from Carrefour for only 8.00AED that can do the same job. I bought it last year out of curiosity. To see what Thai brands can offer.
I'm sorry Thailand as much as I want your food especially the Tom Yum, I cannot say the same with your beauty products. I guess one cannot really have it all. This is the last Thai skin care product I have and no future plans of buying any. But I do not mind visiting your country and eating all the food that I only see in YouTube.
Took a photo of the back of the bottle for anyone interested to see the other details of this product. September 2016 was the last time I bought any body cleansers and since then I had been finishing off the products I accumulated during my hoarding phase. 
Since September 2017 I am finishing of all the bar soaps that were in my stash. I did not mean to hoard bar soaps. But back then whenever I am in the grocery store I tend to buy whatever new brand I see. Or brands I know but haven't use for a long time. Then keep them not knowing that they are piling up already in one of my organizers. If I am dead serious in saving all my earnings till end of the year, it is really possible as I do not need much anymore. 

No comments:

Post a Comment