Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, December 8, 2017

Catrice Lipstick Collection

Hi there! This is not an in depth reviews. I just want to share/show my Catrice Lipstick Collection. First of all I did not plan to collect them. It just happened. Then second I know I always say that I am trying hard to be minimalist but then it happened. And so here are the photos.
This first photo were the shades/items I purchased on November from United Hypermarket Sharjah. It just happened that it was on sale for only 10.95AED and I may not have loads of money but then hey it will not hurt my budget big time either. So purchased 10 while the 11th product is Essence Metal Shock Eyeshadow.
 Second photo is the Catrice Matt Collection. It came out this year in 5 shades. And United Hypermarket Sharjah happened to have an almost complete Catrice products. Maybe except to some limited edition but it is okay. At least for me. Well for someone who hates matte lipsticks, I can say that I love them! I just do not know how to take a good selfie photo wearing them.
 3rd photo shows the complete 10 lipsticks I purchased. At the back is the matte collection while at the front is the ultimate colour collection. I do not know how many shades are there. I was in a hurry during that time. I do not also know exactly how many line of lipsticks they have. I just know it is too much for me to count. Maybe they have at least 200 lip products?
 4th photo shows my complete purchase from Catrice United Hypermarket Sharjah. The 10 Catrice lipsticks and Essence Metal Shock Eyeshadow. I was interested in the eyshadow but it was not on sale so I bought only one. And since I still have a few minutes to spare that I have taken out my other Catrice lipsticks from the drawer.
 And here they are! I think this year I ordered at least 4 shades via Ebay. Because I did not know that shop like Joanna in Dragon Mart carries them. Please do not ask me what was on my mind when I placed the order. And also that time I was not yet going back to my favorite brand which is Mac.
 And the three slim looking tubes on the left on this photo were the lipsticks I purchased when I was in Istanbul last year. It was on sale too. And if you can see at the background although blurry that I still have other brands of lipsticks. No complaints at all. No bad remarks from me regarding the product. 
 I think the only thing I have to watch out for is if the red shades will bleed. That is the usual problem with red lipsticks. I only wear red during the weekends and not in workplace. If you have morena or brown skin like me then I would suggest that you stay away from beige and peach shades as it will wash you out big time!
That's all for today.
Thanks for dropping.
Till next time.
Ciao ♥

PS: I was not supposed to use the new lipsticks yet. The 10 lipsticks above. Life span is 36 months right? I was planning to use them on 2018 but then I cannot help it that I started wearing them before November ends. I am not a fan of matte lipsticks. Even the Mac I own but believe me I love Catrice matte lipsticks. I never thought I would say something like that. Plus the colors they created looks like dupes for some Mac (popular) shades. I just do not yet know which one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment