Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Friday, March 20, 2015

Daiso Product #4: Ever Bilena Clear Mascara

Daiso Ever Bilena Clear Mascara
Price: 7.00AED @ Daiso UAE
Made in Taiwan
I am just a little confused with the name Ever Bilena as I have always known it as a Philippine Brand of Cosmetics. Anyways, I purchased this mascara as I read a lot of good reviews about Daiso Mascaras. But those reviews were about the black ones. But I don't use black. So I opted for this clear mascara. Well, it was not a good choice. It doesn't do anything. I can't even get the product from the tube how much more into making it stay on my eyelashes? It is more of a water than gel. And no, this is not an eyelash primer. If it is then the label would say so. Maybe next time I'll just try the black mascara that others were raving about. 

Sharing this to warn other who's thinking about purchasing this. That's all for now. Till next time..

1 comment: