Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Saturday, April 4, 2015

Daiso Product #7: Ellefar Waterproof Mascara

Daiso Ellefar Waterproof Mascara
Ellefar Princess Series
Ellefar Princess Volume Mascara
Price: 7.00AED @ Daiso UAE
Made in China
Right after my disappointment with Daiso Clear Mascara it didn't stop me from buying another mascara AGAIN from Daiso. This one is called Daiso Ellefar Waterproof Volume Mascara. I am not really into mascara but then seeing so many photos from Instagram or other social networking sites; those beautiful women with beautiful lashes... It is encouraging me to try it out too. My verdict? This is value for money I think. I got what I paid for. I am not really extremely happy but not disappointed. Makes my lashes thicker but not longer. I am glad that I was able to try it without spending a fortune. But I will not purchase again as it is not really my thing. Lastly, yes this is really waterproof. Stays on my lashes the whole day. Will just finish it then stop using a  mascara as at night I am already too lazy to remove it. I'd rather have a few minutes added to my sleep than spending those minutes removing the mascara. But then that is just me :)

No comments:

Post a Comment