Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Biore from PH

I know that Biore is a Japanese brand of skin care products but then online I am seeing Biore from US too. So I would say I am not sure of Biore Japan and Biore US are the same or connected to each other. 

Anyway on this post I just want to share the Biore Japan sunscreens that are widely available in the Philippines and thanks to Watsons (I am always forgetting the S in that). 
I am currently in the UAE and we do not have many choices when it comes to Asian beauty products especially with Japanese brands. Maybe because Japanese uses alcohol which is haram in Muslim. Just maybe. I am not sure about the reasons. Because honestly there are many beauty products in there with alcohol and no one cares or bats an eye. So getting my hands on my affordable asian skin care is a struggle.
I can order them through Dessercart but I find them too expensive and the waiting time of one to three months is just too much for me. I can order them via Ebay but then they uses only EMS and one month waiting time. I just got lucky that a colleague went on vacation and I asked my brother to get me a complete line of Biore sunscreens from Watsons and here they are.
Biore UV Bright Face Milk
SPF 50+ PA++++
Waterproof and Perspiration Proof
PHP 380.00
Perfect Series for Oily Skin
Biore UV Perfect Milk Face
SPF 50+ PA++++
Waterproof and Perspiration Proof
PHP 380.00
Perfect Series for Oily Skin
Biore UV Perfect Milk
SPF 50+ PA++++
Waterproof and Perspiration Proof
PHP 395.00
Perfect Series for Oily Skin
Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence
SPF 50+ PA++++
Not stated if: Waterproof/Perspiration Proof
PHP 420.00
Aqua Series for Dry Skin
Biore UV Aqua Rich Watery Essence with BB
SPF 50+ PA+++
Not stated if: Waterproof/Perspiration Proof
PHP 450.00
Aqua Series for Dry Skin
Biore UV Aqua Rich Whitening Cream
SPF 50+ PA++++
Not stated if: Waterproof/Perspiration Proof
PHP 420.00
Aqua Series for Dry Skin

Maybe by now the Biore Aqua Watery Gel has been brought to the Philippine market. I started using most of the items as soon as I got them except for the pink one. And I have more than dozen because of the purchases I made from Ebay last year which came only this year. Plus when a friend went home and asked me what do I want as 'pasalubong' I said Biore sunscreens. My verdict: I love them all. And I am satisfied except for the Biore Aqua Rich Watery Essence with BB. First of all production date was 2015 and as I can remember even though Japanese beauty products do not have expiration dates they are good up to one year only. Then it is Made in Taiwan and not in Japan. And as I can see from the internet there is already a 2016 version which has PA++++ so I have this feeling that Watsons Philippines are carrying the old and expired ones. What can you say?

No comments:

Post a Comment