Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, June 22, 2017

Daiso Product #15: Make Up Cotton Buds

The last time I post something about Daiso was from last year. Well I still buy from Daiso from time to time but I am no longer hoarding or making a haul.

One of the items I purchased this year was the makeup cotton buds. This packet is for only 7AED. The difference? As you can see in the photo the other tip is pointed. Which is perfect on reaching the edges of the makeup like when I used up my Une Breezy Cheeks Blush

It will take time before I finished this packet as I am using it only when I am trying to finish a make up or skin care and I am already in the part of hard to reach parts. My English is not good. But I hope my explanation makes sense. Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment