Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

HM Triple Raspberry

A year ago when H&M in Ajman City Centre went on sale. The eyeshadows were up for only 5AED each. And so even though I do not need them I went ahead and purchased around 30 pieces I think? Under the guise of buying them for my birthday. I may have regretted it but too late for that now. This year I am decluttering them.
HM Triple Raspberry
Made in Italy
Sale Price: 5.00AED
Bought last July 2016
From Ajman City Centre
Used Once
If you are going to buy the H&M eyeshadow in its normal price I find it too expensive. I think price range is around 50.00AED so if you are a makeup lover and really using makeup this sale price is such a steal. But this kind of sale only comes once in a blue moon. As of the staying power this is just like any other eyeshadow you can find in the market. Can last longer if you will use a primer. As of the pigmentation it is very good as expected.

I mean if you are using Korean brands of makeup you will see the difference with Western brands like H&M. Maybe one time I will try a side by side comparison of swatches. And that will be all for today. I am taking out all the eyeshadows from my stash to use them and declutter.
The current state of my dresser. When sitting down I cannot see the mirror. Can you believe that this alone is around 100 items? For now I had to keep some batch of makeup to give way to the older batches. [Now that I am in need of money I badly wish I can turn back the time since the day I came to UAE and avoid all the unnecessary shopping that I have done. I should have invest my money in something else. Than being a stupid consumerist.] 

No comments:

Post a Comment