Love

"Whenever I watch romantic movies, witness couples kiss and make up, listen to love songs.. I smile and feel good 'cause I know that love still works, if not for me, at least to others." - Ally McBeal

Thursday, October 5, 2017

Goodbye #178: Saccoo Amsterdam Red Leather Bag 🌸

I love leather bags that I bought more than one in the past. Saccoo Amsterdam leather bags used to be available in Safeer Malk. But they had to remove the brand as it not a big hit among customers. Those ladies probably thinking that they are saving money in buying cheap PU bags. But are PU bags are really cheap? When they are almost the same amount with the leather bags?
Anyway I managed to buy 4 Saccoo Amsterdam leather bags before they were gone on the shelves of Safeer Mall. And I got them all during on sale period. But then this year I had to let go of my brown leather bag. And this red leather bag as I declutter my tiny space. Those bags will not go to waste anyway. As my siblings will be using them. Right now I have only 2 leather bags and thinking if I should hand them over to my other siblings as well. The older I get, the less things I need in this life. And my most used hashtag in Instagram are #LiveLikeATraveller #ThinkLikeATraveller.
So that's all for today. Thanks for dropping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment